The Airflow M8 pleated air filter features 100% electrostatically enhanced synthetic media, consisting of graduated denier fibers that do not support the growth of microorganisms. The media is encased in a clay-coated die-cut kraft board frame for maximum strength in hot/humid climates. The filter achieves a MERV 8 (Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value) rating, per ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 52.2. This high performance, enhanced media contributes to a higher initial and sustained efficiency and longer service life.
- Available in standard and high capacity models.
- Built-in prefilter layer.
- Expanded metal backing for media strength and rigidity.
- Low initial pressure drop.
- Savings in operating energy costs.
- Underwriters Laboratory listed per UL Standard 900.